Go on Birthright with Elon University
Are you interested in a free trip to Israel with Elon Hillel and all your friends? Want a chance to explore your Jewish heritage and discover an amazing country?
Birthright Israel Hillel trips connect Jewish students to their Jewish journey and identities, to Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people, and, upon return, to their Jewish communities. Students are led through Israel by Jewish professionals and will experience Jewish history and Israeli culture through unforgettable tours, hikes, and unique activities.
How to Register:
- Register at https://www.freeisraeltrip.org/ and create an account with a non-university email address. This will be your user ID.
- Fill out Part I of the application and submit a $250 refundable deposit. For Trip Selection, choose “Campus Trip” and select Elon University.
- Click the link to confirm your email address in the email from Birthright Israel. Within 24–48 hours, you’ll receive an email from Hillel International with a link to Part II of your application, which includes health and medical information, roommate requests, and passport information.
- Sign up for a 30-minute one-on-one chat with Jennifer Hill. This allows us to get to know you, determine eligibility, and gives you the chance to ask questions.
- With approval from Hillel and your refundable deposit paid, you are off to Israel!
Questions? Contact our Israel Fellow, Amit Melchior
*This trip is a gift from Birthright Israel.
Taglit-Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel Foundation and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and the Jewish Agency for Israel).