Information About Photography
The Office of University Communications works closely with members of the Elon University community, providing photography to publicize and promote the institution in online and printed publications. To request photography for a project serving an external audience, please fill out the Photo Request form.
- Faculty and staff studio portraits for use in publications and the online directory.
- Photography documenting major university milestones, events and specified memento photographs.
- Photography for marketing publications.
- Photography for stories in The Magazine of Elon and the Today at Elon website.
- Providing electronic copies of university images to faculty and students for use in publications as requested.
- Maintaining an electronic database of images.
- Providing local and national news media with photographs as requested.
All Elon faculty and staff members are encouraged to have their photo included in the university’s online directory.
More about directory portraits and schedule of upcoming photo sessions