Columbus, Tulsa and Charlotte: What’s Next?
A conversation to examine current events and their implications from an academic perspective.
When: Monday, Sept. 26, 5 - 6:15pm
Where: McBride Gathering Space, Numen Lumen Pavilion
For: Elon Students, Faculty and Staff
- Buffie Longmire-Avital, Associate Professor of Psychology
- David Baker, Visiting Fulbright Scholar, Senior Lecturer in Criminology, Coventry University
- Damion Blake, Assistant Professor of Political Science and Policy Studies
- Steve Friedland, Senior Scholar and Professor of Law
- Anthony Hatcher, Associate Professor of Communications
- Sandra Reid, Lecturer in Human Service Studies
Sponsored by the Council on Civic Engagement.