Surplus Property Disposal

Goods that are no longer needed by a department should be sent to surplus for redistribution. You may accomplish this by placing a work order through the Physical Plant. When goods are no longer needed by the University, we will periodically offer them for sale via auction to faculty and staff only. We will announce all auctions well in advance.