Reporting a Crime and Tip Line

Criminal actions, and suspicious persons should be reported to the Elon University Campus Safety and Police Department. Contact can be made by reporting directly to a police officer or security guard on patrol, phoning or visiting the Campus Safety and Police office (located at Oaks Commons Building 216 N. Williamson Avenue) or using any of the emergency telephones located throughout the campus.

  • In an EMERGENCY, DIAL 911
  • Report unsafe conditions immediately by dialing 911
  • Call (336)278-5555 for Campus Safety & Security's 24-hours-a-day
  • Have valuables engraved by the Campus Safety & Police