Every detail of Elon’s 656-acre residential campus is designed to support close collaboration and experiential learning. You’ve seen the photos, now plan your visit and experience Elon firsthand.
Schedule Your Visit
To determine if Elon is right for you, it’s essential to visit campus, meet students and faculty and learn about the community culture.
The Inman Admissions Welcome Center offers information sessions and campus tours at set times Monday - Saturday. Seating is limited and reservations are strongly encouraged. Without a reservation, we cannot guarantee space for the information session and tour.
We are closed on major Admissions event Saturdays.
Questions? Call: (336) 278-3566 | Email: email@example.com
Attend a Class
Class Visit will resume Fall 2019. Please check back later for availability.
Why visit an Elon class?
- This is an opportunity to experience what makes Elon distinctive:
small class sizes, student to faculty ratio, & faculty mentorship
- Experiencing an Elon class is not about exploring your desired major, but rather a chance to see how you fit at Elon and the classroom environment
- This is an opportunity to engage with our faculty and students. We encourage visitors to ask questions and introduce yourself to the professor
What do I need to know before visiting?
- Schedule your class visit at least one week prior to your visit
- Class visit requests are not guaranteed during exams, student lead presentations, field trips, or other class plans
Transfer Student Campus Visit
During the summer, we will offer campus visit session specifically for transfer students.
The dates of those sessions are listed below.
Group visits to campus are available Monday–Friday and require advance registration. We are able to accommodate school and nonprofit groups (5-50 students at a time) who work with high school students. Schedule a group visit.