Every detail of Elon’s 656-acre residential campus is designed to support close collaboration and experiential learning. You’ve seen the photos, now plan your visit and experience Elon firsthand.
Schedule Your Visit
To determine if Elon is right for you, it’s essential to visit campus, meet students and faculty and learn about the community culture.
The Inman Admissions Welcome Center offers information sessions and campus tours at set times Monday - Saturday. Seating is limited and reservations are strongly encouraged. Without a reservation, we cannot guarantee space for the information session and tour.
We are closed on major Admissions event Saturdays.
Questions? Call: (336) 278-3566 | Email: email@example.com
Attend a Class
Why visit an Elon class?
- This is an opportunity to experience what makes Elon distinctive:
small class sizes, student to faculty ratio, & faculty mentorship
- Experiencing an Elon class is not about exploring your desired major, but rather a chance to see how you fit at Elon and the classroom environment
- This is an opportunity to engage with our faculty and students. We encourage visitors to ask questions and introduce yourself to the professor
What do I need to know before visiting?
- Schedule your class visit at least one week prior to your visit
- Class visit requests are not guaranteed during exams, student lead presentations, field trips, or other class plans
Register for an Elon Core Curriculum class (a set of courses and experiences required for undergraduate students.)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in attending a Department of Performing Arts class.
Admitted Student Campus Visit
While we run regular campus tours all year for prospective students, we also offer a separate campus visit experience for admitted students and their families. Register here.
*Exceptions: during event weekends, holidays and spring break
Spring Open House – April 27
Spring Open House offers prospective students an opportunity to explore Elon.
This event offers an overview of academic programs and student life at Elon. Students and guests will tour campus, explore academics with faculty, speak with current students, have lunch on campus and walk away understanding what is distinctive about a four-year Elon education.
Group visits to campus are available Monday–Friday and require advance registration. We are able to accommodate school and nonprofit groups (5-50 students at a time) who work with high school students. Schedule a group visit.