Congratulations! You have what it takes. You are on your way to being a Phoenix.
As you continue celebrating, we want to prepare you for the next steps. Listed below is everything you need to know about completing the enrollment process. We’ll be here for you each step of the way.
Elon is continuously tracking the status of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and working to mitigate potential risks it poses. The safety of students — both current and future — as well as our faculty and staff is our top priority.
We have canceled:
- Phoenix Fridays (March 27, April 17 & April 24)
- Phoenix Fusion (April 3 & 4)
- Spring Open House (April 28)
- All Campus visits through April 30
We know this news is disappointing to members of the Class of 2024. Please know that important work is still happening.
- Preparations continue for your arrival this fall. We encourage you to watch your email for regular updates about class registration, housing and New Student Orientation programs.
- Send your transcripts to us as soon as you can, but know that we understand there are currently a lot of unanswered questions. We expect the remainder of your senior year will be consistent with the academic and personal record presented in your application, but no matter what happens, we will work with you and be flexible.