Student Involvement is committed to providing student-centered activities, educational experiences, and leadership development opportunities that engage students through meaningful campus involvement. We create transformative co-curricular experiences that enhance student life, celebrate diversity, promote self-exploration, and broaden understanding of social responsibility.
Additionally, Student Involvement enhances the Elon experience by connecting the fraternity/sorority community through their foundational principles, serves as guides and advocates for student development, and creates opportunities for personal growth through values-based leadership and engagement
Our department serves to develop clear pathways for getting involved and connected by:
- Celebrating campus-wide traditions including College Coffee, Elonthon, and student tailgating
- Developing an inclusive programming calendar
- Providing Student Organization support
- Advising the Programming Board
- Offering resources for campus events and highlighting opportunities for involvement
We further support Elon’s academic mission by fostering opportunities for positive interactions, connecting the campus community, and encouraging learning to enhance the social, physical, intellectual, and cultural development of students.
Here are just a few ways you can get involved at Elon through Student Involvement:
- Come meet with the CONNECTions Team to learn the many ways to get involved on campus. Visit their office in Moseley 120, Monday-Thursday from 10:00am-5:00pm and on Fridays from 10:00am-3:00pm
- Become a member of the fraternity and sorority community
- Register for Tailgating and experience an Elon tradition with friends before the game.
- Chat with your professors and grab a bite to eat at the weekly campus-wide tradition known as College Coffee. College Coffee takes place every Tuesday morning from 9:40-10:20am on Phi Beta Kappa Commons.
- Want to reserve the College Street Taphouse for your next program, meeting, or event? You have come to the right place! We can help with the reservation details, ensuring the success of your event.
- Interested in starting a new organization or finding resources for your current student organization? Stop by the CONNECTions Office in Moseley 120 to get started.
- Come learn how to get involved at the Fall and Spring Organization Fairs. The Fall Org Fair is scheduled for Friday, August 31st from 4:00-6:00pm on Young Commons.
- Attend concerts and enjoy comedians and other performers brought to campus by Student Involvement and the Student Union Board.
- Participate in ELONTHON, the largest student organized philanthropy at Elon benefiting Duke Children’s Hospital and the Children’s Miracle Network.
- Academics are your top priority, of course, but your education at Elon goes beyond the classroom. We encourage you to get involved in campus programs and activities, which are vital to a well-rounded educational experience.