Our goal is to provide you with easy access to the most utilized resources even after completing your law degree at Elon Law. We are happy to assist you with all aspects of your professional development including, job search, career exploration and planning, and developing your professional network. We look forward to working with you throughout your continued professional development journey. Please contact us directly when we can be of additional assistance.
- Pay attention to all upcoming career fairs and job application deadlines for recent graduates. Emails with job posting information are sent to your Elon email address.
- Schedule an appointment with the Office of Career & Student Development to discuss your career plans and job search.
- Visit the online professional development resources page for a variety of job search tips and tools.
- Continue building your legal professional network. Most jobs come from referrals and contacts, so this is critical.
- Keep the Office of Career & Student Development updated with your employment status and contact information, so we can make you aware of relevant job leads and contacts.