Elon University School of Law Commencement
Commencement for the Class of 2019 is set for Saturday, December 14, at 11 a.m. inside Alumni Gym on Elon University’s main campus.
Commencement for the Class of 2018
Watch the full ceremony featuring an address by North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein.
Prior Commencement speakers at Elon Law include:
- 2009 - David Gergen, advisor to four U.S. presidents, director of the Center for Public Leadership at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University, and chair of the Elon University Law School Advisory Board
- 2010 - United States Senator Kay Hagan
- 2011 - United States Senator Richard Burr
- 2012 - The Honorable James A. Wynn, Jr., Judge for the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- 2013 - The Honorable Catherine Eagles, Judge for the United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- 2014 - Thomas W. Ross. Sr., President, The University of North Carolina
- 2015 – North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper
- 2016 – The Honorable Albert Diaz, Judge for the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- May 2017 – Robert Grey Jr., retired senior counsel at Hunton & Williams, former president of the American Bar Association
- December 2017 – The Honorable Mark D. Martin, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of North Carolina
- 2018 – North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein