Master of Science in Accounting
Elon’s Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) program prepares students to successfully pass the CPA exam and enter the job market with the skills necessary to achieve their professional goals.
The body of knowledge in accounting has dramatically grown in the last decade and increasingly requires focused accounting education beyond the undergraduate degree in order to be successful and competitive. Elon MSA graduates will leave the program ready to sit for the CPA exam and prepared for rewarding careers in financial accounting, auditing, taxation and other related fields.
Gain knowledge through:
- 21 core hours in accounting and 9 elective hours
- Small class sizes where you form close mentoring relationships with experienced faculty
- Intense preparation for the CPA exam
Choose the enrollment option that best fits your schedule:
- Full-time students start in July and graduate the following May
- Students needing flexibility can take courses on a part-time basis
The Martha and Spencer Love School of Business is accredited by AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, an honor achieved by fewer than five percent of business schools in the world.