Looking for accounting scholarships?
There are a number of scholarship opportunities available to accounting majors:
- AICPA COVID-19 Student Hardship Grant ($2,000)
- AICPA Legacy Scholarships ($3,000-$10,000)
- AICPA Foundation Scholarship for Future CPAs ($3,000 – $10,0000)
- AICPA Scholarship Award for Minority Accounting Students ($3,000 – $10,000)
- AICPA Foundation Two-year Transfer Scholarship Award ($5,000)
- AWSCPA Scholarship Award ($5,000)
- AICPA John L. Carey Scholarship Award ($5,000)
- Scholarship season dates to remember:
- December 1: Application opens.
- March 1: All applications must be submitted (in full) before 3:00 p.m. EDT. No exceptions.
- August 1: AICPA Legacy Scholarships will be awarded on, or before, this date.
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) Scholarship Opportunities
- North Carolina Association of CPAs Scholarships
- ACFE Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship ($10,000, $7,500, $5,000 and $2,500)