- Join Elon’s Lambda Xi chapter of Beta Alpha Psi, the international honor organization for financial information students and professionals. Elon’s chapter participates annually in regional and national competitions. Previous honors include the chapter being named Student Organization of the Year by Elon’s Student Government Association, Dr. Susan Anderson receiving the Beta Alpha Psi Business Information Professional of the Year Award, and Dean Raghu Tadepalli receiving the Beta Alpha Psi Outstanding Dean Award.
- Join the AICPA as a Student Affiliate Member. It’s free and gives you access to tools and resources that will help you make the most of your college years. The AICPA will continue to support your journey with technical resources, training, networking opportunities and expert guidance. Some of the benefits include:
- Are eligible to apply for exclusive scholarship opportunities, webinars, and participate in member-only programs.
- Receive up to 80% off regular prices on AICPA Certificate Programs covering emerging topics such as Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Blockchain, and many more.
- Have access to industry news and publications such as the AICPA News Update and CPA Letter Daily via email as well as the online version of the Journal of Accountancy.
- Get exclusive discounts and offers on products and services from partners like Dell, Lenovo, Hertz, FedEx and many more.
- Join the North Carolina Association of CPAs. It’s also free and gives you access to the NC CPA Foundation Scholarships and the NCACPA Career portal where you can get advice on resumes, cover letters, interviewing, personal branding, and other topics to help you succeed.