Positioning the university for the future
BOLDLY ELON will sharply define the university’s value, market position and distinction nationally and internationally by:
- Expanding Elon’s admissions footprint
- Significantly increasing need- and merit-based scholarships
- Increasing graduation and retention rates
- Adding academic programs and securing Elon’s position as the global leader in engaged learning.
- Expand and diversify admissions recruitment, attracting students from a wider range of racial, ethnic, socioeconomic and religious backgrounds and developing pathways for enrollment from non-traditional students.
- Double the financial aid budget, increasing support for Fellows programs and advancing toward 400 Odyssey scholars.
- More than double the endowment to $625 million with 80 percent committed to scholarships.
- Complete the $250 million comprehensive Elon LEADS Campaign.
- Reach graduation rates of 85 percent in four years and 90 percent in six years.
- Advance the Student Professional Development Center as the national leader in employment and graduate school placement.
- Continue to expand alumni engagement and philanthropy, and grow alumni annual giving to 35 percent, matching generous parent and grandparent participation.