- Elon Yoga Club – Mondays at 7:30pm (online)
- Mindful Yoga – Mondays (online) – See Counseling Services below
- Numen Lumen – Music and personal reflections, new videos posted Thursday
- Iron Tree Blooming – Meditation Club on Thursdays at 4:30pm on grass in front of Numen Lumen Pavilion
Koru Mindfulness is a program developed at Duke University especially for emerging adults that teaches students skills to help manage stress, improve health and well-being, and increase compassion for self and others. See Counseling Services for current workshops.
Many of Elon’s Counselors use Mindfulness techniques to help students manage stress and anxiety. Contact Mark Eades for more info.
- Resources and Apps for Mindfulness and Stress Management
- Groups and Workshops – Including Koru mindfulness workshops, mindful yoga, art therapy.
Religious and Spiritual Life
The chaplains recognize the importance of Mindful awareness and compassion for spiritual life and holistic well-being, and support opportunities for meditation, centering prayer, yoga, and contemplative worship for students from all traditions (religious and non-religious). Numen Lumen Pavilion has a meditation garden and spaces for meditation and prayer, and there is a labyrinth beside Holt Chapel for walking meditation.
Campus Recreation and Wellness
Group classes and special events that can support Mindful well-being.