- Elon Yoga Club – Mondays at 7:30pm in the Sacred Space (Numen Lumen Pavilion)
- Numen Lumen – Music and personal reflections, Thursdays 9:50-10:20am in the Sacred Space
- Iron Tree Blooming – Meditation Club on Thursdays at 4:30pm in the Meditation Garden beside Numen Lumen Pavilion or inside in the McBride Gathering Space
Koru Mindfulness is a program developed at Duke University especially for emerging adults that teaches students skills to help manage stress, improve health and well-being, and increase compassion for self and others. See Counseling Services for current workshops.
Many of Elon’s Counselors use Mindfulness techniques to help students manage stress and anxiety.
- Resources and Apps for Mindfulness and Stress Management
- Groups and Workshops – Including Koru mindfulness workshops, mindful yoga, art therapy.
Religious and Spiritual Life
The chaplains recognize the importance of Mindful awareness and compassion for spiritual life and holistic well-being, and support opportunities for meditation, centering prayer, yoga, and contemplative worship for students from all traditions (religious and non-religious). Numen Lumen Pavilion has a meditation garden and spaces for meditation and prayer, and there is a labyrinth beside Holt Chapel for walking meditation.
Campus Recreation and Wellness
Group classes and special events that can support Mindful well-being.