Tuesday, Nov. 12
Student Professional Development Center, Moseley 140
A panel of education recruiters will share information on:
- What makes a strong teacher candidate
- How to prepare for a career in education
- How to present yourself to potential employers
- Tracey Dungee, Program Administrator, Office of Employment, Guilford County Schools
- Mary Gunderson, Coordinator of Teacher Recruitment & Support, Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools
- Dawn Madren, Director of Teacher Recruitment and Induction, Alamance-Burlington School System
- Todd Wirt, Ed.D, Assistant Superintendent for Academics, Wake County Public School System
Please feel free to join us for one or both sessions. Open to all majors!
For more information, please contact Rhonda Kosusko, Associate Director of the Office of Career Services at 336-278-6538 or email@example.com.