Students, faculty and staff are invited to attend the Elon University Wellness Fair! Don't miss it!
Elon Universiity Wellness Fair
Tuesday, March 10, from 2-6 p.m. in McKinnon Hall
• 50 vendors/organizations
• Wellness-related demonstrations
• Fun vendor giveaways
• Great door prizes
• Healthy food and snacks
Don’t miss it!
Sponsored by The Alliance for A Healthy Elon, The Office of Student Health and Wellness and Faculty/Staff Wellness
The Alliance for A Healthy Elon is a programmatic and service alliance committed to supporting the goals and strategies of the international Healthy Campus 2020 initiative.
Healthy Campus 2020 provides a framework for improving the overall health status on campuses nationwide. Strategies suggested in Healthy Campus 2020 extend beyond traditional interventions of education, diagnosis, treatment, and health care at clinical levels.
Through the collaborative efforts of health, academic, student life, student organizations and administrative colleagues, Elon University can foster healthy environments and behaviors for our students, faculty and staff. Our group strives to:
- Create social and physical environments that promote good health for all.
- Support efforts to increase academic success, productivity, student and faculty/staff retention, and life-long learning.
- Attain high-quality, longer lives free of preventable disease, disability, injury, and premature death.
- Achieve health equity, eliminate disparities, and improve the health of the entire campus community.
- Promote quality of life, healthy development, and positive health behaviors.