The second Elon University Poll of the spring semester takes place April 20-24, 2015, and will ask residents of North Carolina for their opinions on various social, economic and political issues.
The Elon University Poll is conducting a North Carolina survey from April 20-24, 2015, to ask residents and registered voters in North Carolina about their opinions on various social, economic and political issues.
A great opportunity for students
- Participants will get $10 per hour, free pizza and experience working at a survey research center (several classes even give extra credit for participating)
- The Elon University Poll has been conducting public opinion research since 2000 and is committed to the university’s goal of promoting civic engagement and experiential learning where “students learn through doing.”
- Survey results from the Elon Poll are used by academics, policymakers and the media and have appeared in numerous local, state, national and international news reports.
When and where?
Academic Village – Gray Pavilion 110
- Monday, April 20: 4:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 21: 4:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 22: 4:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 23: 4:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 24: 3 to 8 p.m.
Sign up at: https://www.elon.edu/eventsmgmt/events/eventtype.aspx?id=35
Please contact Dr. Kenneth E. Fernandez, director of the Elon University Poll, at 336-278-6438 or email@example.com if you have any questions. Walk-ins are always welcome.