Nov. 7, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Lakeside Meeting Rooms
Join others that are new to Amazon Web Services and cloud computing at AWSome Day, a free one-day training event delivered by AWS Technical Instructors. The day starts with a session highlighting how students, educators and industry professionals are using AWS to develop, deploy and operate secure applications and IT services that improve agility and reduce costs.
9:00-9:45 a.m. Introduction to Big Data on AWS
9:45-10:45 a.m. Data Warehousing
11:00 a.m.-Noon Business Intelligence & Visualization
Noon-1:00 p.m. Lunch
1:00-2:00 p.m. Real Time Analytics/Streaming
2:00-3:00 p.m. Internet of Things
3:00-4:00 p.m. Ask an Expert Architect
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core and application services
- Learn how to deploy and automate infrastructure on the AWS Cloud
- Get your questions answered by AWS experts
Who Should Attend?
- Students who are interested in learning more about cloud computing and understanding how it will support their education and careers.
- Students who are interested in careers as Developers, Engineers, System Administrators and Architects.
- Faculty who are teaching analytics, computer science, cloud computing, big data, database, networking, cybersecurity, engineering, business, entrepreneurship and other disciplines.
- Students, faculty and staff who are new to the AWS cloud
- IT Managers and staff who support college infrastructure and teaching and learning
Questions? Contact Haya Ajjan, director of the Center for Organizational Analytics, at email@example.com.