5:45 pm The Student Professional Development Center
A panel of education recruiters will share information on:
- What makes a strong teacher candidate
- How to prepare for a career in education
- How to present yourself to potential employers
- Pat Cunningham, specialist, Teacher Recruitment and Retention, District of Columbia Public Schools (virtual participant)
- Timothy Hall, director of operations & academics Pre-K-12 for Thales Academy and formerly the principal at Franklin Academy (public charter school)
- Dean Richardson, director of teacher recruitment and induction, Alamance-Burlington School System
- Carla Chambers Stanback, sourcing specialist, Sourcing & Onboarding, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
- Corinne Werner, senior associate of recruitment and operations, Carney, Sandoe & Associates
Refreshments will be served.
College2Career members will earn an objective for attending.