The Outpatient Neuro Rehab is affiliated with a >50 bed Rehabilitation Hospital Pacific States location / less than 2 hours to West Coast Not only is this opportunity nestled in a gorgeous location, but this award-winning non-profit organization offers excellent benefits, resources/technology, and a supportive environment where you’ll have the chance to do what you do best, every day. With an Inpatient Rehab Hospital that has 88% of patients returning home, the outpatient Neuro Rehab Program serves to approximately 500-600 patients per year.
A progressive outpatient neuro team of 5 PTs, 2 PTAs, 5 OTs, SLP, plus Rehab Manager.
- 95% Neuro Patients — Prioritize on patient care and not the numbers
- Driven by the clinicians. Collaborative teamwork
- 1-1 patient care, no double booking
- Patients include major trauma, stroke, spinal cord, amputation, brain injury and neuro disorders. May be some patients with a joint replaced or fractured hip. The amputation program includes patients with above and below knee amputations on one or both legs. The stroke patients are those with significant loss of mobility, swallowing or speech.
- Base $39-$59/hour
- Plus, $5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Plus, $5,000 Lump Sum Relocation
- Annual supportive continuing education money
- Plus, $10,000 Loan Reimbursement; for previous school loans
PACIFIC STATES, STUNNING MOUTAINOUS LOCATION: (please contact for details)
Very affordable housing. Kayaking, white water rafting, mountain biking, mountain climbing, hiking, fishing, and trails for cycling / running / walking. Food in downtown is exceptional with new restaurants; casual to fine dining. Affordable cost of living equivalent to Midwest cost of living. It’s a unique, very outdoorsy location; people come here for the recreational lifestyle and enjoy the art galleries, trendy downtown spots, outdoor live entertainment, festivals, wine tasting, and small boutique shops. It’s a small city packed with a ton of things to do. High quality of life without traffic jams.
Please email your resume for further information and/or consideration:
email@example.com / Patty Wyatt / direct 469.626.5161 /
visit us at clinipost.com
Permanent-Hire Physical Therapy Recruitment