Cross-trained for Acute and Outpatient settings New Grads Welcome Augusta, Georgia Full-Time Permanent Hire
Work with a progressive neuro team of PTs, PTAs, OTs, SLP, plus Rehab Manager. There also is collaborative teamwork with the healthcare team for each patient.
- Prioritize on patient care and not the numbers
- Driven by the clinicians
- 1-1 patient care, no double booking
- Patients include major trauma, stroke, spinal cord, amputation, brain injury and neuro disorders. May be some patients with a joint replaced or fractured hip. The amputation program includes patients with above and below knee amputations on one or both legs. The stroke patients are those with significant loss of mobility, swallowing or speech.
- In addition, cross-trained for Acute and Outpatient settings
- From $66,000 to mid $90,000’s
- Relocation Package
- Excellent Benefits with paid time off
- Annual reimbursement for certifications, etc.
- Career specialization advancement opportunities
LOCATION: A city with so much to do!
A reasonable cost of living and home to a thriving culinary scene, art museums, hiking, biking, world-class mountain biking trails, kayaking and canoeing. Saturday farmers markets, Sunday jazz concerts. Not only are there ample outdoor resources at your fingertips, there is great weather to take advantage of them. Just 2 hours to the Atlantic Coast beaches. Population about 700,000 in the city and surrounding areas. Live in quieter suburbs or in the downtown apartments and condos. Many very affordable choices! (contact for details)
Please email your resume for further information and/or consideration:
firstname.lastname@example.org / Patty Wyatt / direct 469.626.5161 /
visit us at clinipost.com
Permanent-Hire Physical Therapy Recruitment