Elon’s Emergency Ride Home Program reimburses eligible faculty/staff commuters for qualified emergency rides home.
The Office of Sustainability is excited to announce a pilot Emergency Ride Home Program for faculty and staff. This program reimburses eligible faculty/staff commuters for a qualified emergency ride home a maximum of four times in a fiscal year.
To be eligible for Elon’s Emergency Ride Home Program, participants must:
- Be a part-time or full-time employee
- Have carpooled, biked, walked, taken the train or a bus to work on the day a ride is needed
The Emergency Ride Home Program is available for faculty/staff commuters when:
- They or an immediate family member gets sick or has a crisis
- Their carpool driver has to unexpectedly leave early or stay late
- They must work unscheduled overtime
For more information, please visit the Office of Sustainability website.