Vice President for Student Life Jon Dooley is providing regular email update messages to keep students and parents informed about the efforts for a healthy Spring Semester.
Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff,
Summary of updates in this message
- Status updates
- Booster clinic registration
The university dashboard is updated on the Healthy Elon website each weekday morning.
- 15 new COVID-19 cases were confirmed among Elon students and employees over the past week, February 9-15.
- As of yesterday, February 15, there were an estimated 11 active cases among Elon students and employees.
- The indoor mask requirement continues on campus for everyone, regardless of vaccination status, due to the high rates of transmission in the community and across the region.
- While the reported number of cases and the testing positivity rates across North Carolina have fallen significantly since mid-January, all counties in the state remain at the CDC’s high community transmission level.
Booster clinic registration
Booster clinics will be held on-campus each Friday until the beginning of Spring Break. Advance registration for all on-campus booster clinics is available online.
Detailed information is always available on the Healthy Elon website, which provides important health and wellness information for students and employees, including what to do if you feel ill, test positive, or have close contact with a positive case. The site also offers responses to frequently asked questions about academics, vaccination, and employee information.
The next email update will be sent Wednesday, February 23, at 10:45 a.m., unless an additional message is warranted before then.
Dr. Jon Dooley
Vice President for Student Life