Keep active in as many ways as you can—physically, socially, mentally, culturally and spiritually.
Did you know?
There is evidence from a variety of sources indicating that individuals with higher levels of physical, mental, spiritual and social activity have higher levels of well-being and mental health.
Here are some resources on our campus that might give you ideas of was to engage in our community.
- Campus Recreation & Wellness
- Kernodle Center for Civic Life
- Student Government Association
- Student Organizations
- Student Involvement
- New Student & Transition Programs
- Diversity, Inclusion & Global Engagement programs
- Cultural Programs & Box Office
- Sporting events
- Residence Life
- Campus Calendars
- Botanical Garden
- Elon Forest