Get Involved with Maker Hub Meetups
Maker Hub Meetups are weekly informal gatherings open to Elon student, faculty, and staff. No registration needed.
The Maker Hub, open to anyone with a Phoenix card, will now be offering weekly, themed meetups. Facilitated by Hub student staff, each meetup will offer the Elon community to learn more about what is available to them in the Hub. Meetups range from origami to 3D printing to knitting to mobile app creating.
Interested in a maker topic? Click the links below to learn more about each meetup, and feel free to stop by the Maker Hub in Harper Hall.
- Torque Tuesday w/ Warren Mitchell on Tuesdays 8-9 p.m.
- Mobile Wednesday w/ Ryan Lewis on Wednesdays 6-7 p.m.
- Maker-Gami w/ Lawrence Mullen on Wednesdays 9-10 p.m.
- Arts & Crafts for Tinkerers w/ Maddie Chili on Thursdays 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Everything 3D w/ Connor TeVault on Fridays 4-5 p.m.
- Gamer Fix w/ Zach O'Connor on Saturdays 11 a.m.-1p.m.
- Knifty Knitters w/ Emma Boniche on Saturdays 4:30-6 p.m.
For more information about the Maker Hub, including project examples and a list of tools, visit elon.edu/makers.