Below are questions frequently brought to the Bursar's Office.
Q: What if an award, aid, or loan does not appear on my bill?
A: Please contact the Financial Planning Office. Contact information can be found on the links page.
Q: What if I want to change a meal plan or room assignment?
A: Please visit the meal plan change link to the left of this page or contact the Bursar's Office for meal plan changes. Please contact the Residence Life Office for room assignment changes.
Q: What payment methods are accepted?
A: Cash, check, wire, and payments online made with Mastercard, Discover, and American Express, are all accepted. Families that pay tuition statement bills with Mastercard, Discover and American Express cards will be assessed a 2.75% convenience fee. Visa credit/debit cards cannot be accepted as payment for the tuition statement bills. Families that wish to avoid the fees are encouraged to use online checks/ACH or personal checks, wire transfers or other payment options. There will be no extra fees for other Elon transactions, such as online tickets or Phoenix Cash deposits.
Q: Can I change my meal plan anytime during the semester?
A: No. Meal plan changes are only permitted through the second week of the fall and spring semesters. Additionally, cancellations (if applicable) may only be made through the last day of class for a semester.
Q: How do I make a deposit?
A: Follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://ebill.elon.edu
2. Log-in with your: 7-digit student ID number and your original Elon password
3. Click the “Deposits” tab at the top of the screen
4. Select the term for which the deposit is required
5. Select “Student Receivables” for the account and click “select”
6. Select the appropriate deposit type and click “select”
7. Click “Make Deposit Payment”
8. Enter Payment Information and click “continue”
9. Authorize payment