The Office of Student Health and Wellness, in partnership with Midtown Pharmacy, will offer flu vaccines (shots) to students. Vaccines will be provided at each location while supplies last.
• Monday, October 3rd 3-7pm in Moseley 215
• Tuesday, October 4th 1-5pm in Moseley 217
• Wednesday, October 12th 2-6pm in Francis Center’s Student Space
• Thursday, November 10th 4-8pm in Belk Library 113
NO OUT OF POCKET COSTS: Most insurance carriers cover the total cost of flu vaccines. You should bring your insurance card with you, and Mid-Town Pharmacy will file your insurance with no out-of-pocket cost. Once your insurance is filed, if you do have a co-pay we can put it on your student account.
Students who do not have an insurance card may pay the $ 20.00 vaccine cost at the time of service. You may pay by cash or check or you can request it be added on your student account. Midtown Pharmacy will provide documentation if you would like to file for reimbursement from your insurance company at a later time.
Students who cannot attend one of these clinics may also may also receive flu vaccines at most local pharmacy venues with no out of pocket cost.
We are excited to announce that students may now schedule and cancel appointments on-line, view and print immunization records, and secure message with Student Health providers. See below for instructions!
1. Click on the PhoenixHealth link.
2. Select Elon University from the drop down menu and click “Remember my selection permanently” before clicking “Next.”
3. Log in with your Elon username and password.