The Intersect Conference Planning Committee consists of two student directors and ten highly qualified coordinators who oversee specific aspects of the conference. As a planning committee, we hope to host an inspiring conference that promotes dialogue, creates connections, and inspires action. The Intersect Planning Committee has received campus-wide recognition for its professionalism and hard work.
Center for Leadership Intersect Student Director - Jason Brunette '19
Center for Race, Ethnicity, and Diversity Education Intersect Student Director - Charleen Martins Lopes '19
Logistics Coordinators - Delaney Hinnant '17 & Caroline Fernandez '17
Marketing Coordinators - Kenneth Brown '19 & Ozelle Bower '19
Education Coordinators - Steff Milovic '19
Volunteer Coordinators - Ali Paull '18
- Build your portfolio with concrete examples of professional work.
- Contribute to university efforts to expand Elon’s commitment to diversity.
- Participating in an award winning committee! The Intersect Planning Committee was recognized for organizing the “Event
of the Month” through the Student Government Association's SOAR Award.
- Explore what diversity means to you and your own commitment to diversity.
- Joining a group of like-minded students that recognize the importance of diversity and leadership.
These are only a few reasons as to why this experience is invaluable. Please also note that the members of the Intersect Planning Committee do a lot of hard work. A successful event relies on a dedicated, hardworking, and professional team—we hope that this year’s committee members reflect these same values. Please make sure you are willing to work as hard as previous members have, if not harder, to make Intersect an even more successful event.
Questions? Contact Jason Brunette or Charleen Martins Lopes.