The Intersect Conference Planning Committee consists of ten highly qualified coordinators who oversee specific aspects of the conference. As a planning committee, we hope to host an inspiring conference that promotes dialogue, creates connections, and inspires action. The Intersect Planning Committee has received campus-wide recognition for its professionalism and hard work.
Intersect is currently accepting applications for the Intersect Planning Committee!
Click here to download the Intersect Conference Planning Committee information packet. After reviewing the information packet, Click on the position below to download the respective application.
- Logitistics Coordinator
- Marketing Committee (3 people)
- Print and Advertisement Coordinator
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Sponsorship and Finance Coordinator
- Registration Coordinator
- Speaker and Entertainment Coordinator
- Volunteer Coordinators (2 people)
- Build up your portfolio with concrete examples of professional work.
- Connect with Intersect Student Ambassadors in regional schools including UNC Chapel Hill and Greensboro.
- Become a part of a conference that aims to change perspectives and raise awareness for social justice.
- Contribute to University efforts to expand Elon’s commitment to diversity.
- Participating in an AWARD WINNING committee! The Intersect Planning Committee was recognized for organizing the “Event of the Month” through the Student Government Association's SOAR Award.
- Explore what diversity means to you and your own commitment to diversity.
- Joining a group of like-minded students that recognize the importance of diversity and leadership.
Please fill out the application for the position(s) you would like most to have and provide the materials noted, if any. Please turn in completed applications to the Center for Leadership (between the Loy and Global Neighborhoods). Applications are due by Monday, May 19, 2014.
Do you have questions about the Intersect Conference Planning Committee or the application? If so, please contact Leena Dahal, the Center for Leadership Intersect Conference Student Director.