Study Abroad

Elon Study Abroad Forms

The following forms are for faculty/staff use ONLY.  Student forms are available on each student's Elon Abroad application homepage.

Winter Term Program Forms 

WT 2013 Program Change Form
(for students changing their participation from one WT program to another)

International Student Identity Card (ISIC) Application Form 
(The ISIC is optional for all study abroad students)

Domestic Study/Travel Program Forms

Domestic Program Commitment Form
(for all domestic study/travel programs)

Domestic Program Emergency Treatment Form
(for all domestic study/travel programs)

Travel-Embedded Programs Forms and Documents

Travel-Embedded Student Information Form
(for all travel embedded programs)