About the EUPHS
The Elon University Public Health Society (EUPHS) is an undergraduate student organization that aims to:
- provide a community for students interested in public health to discuss public health issues, current events, programs and initiatives,
- organize, promote and sponsor special events regarding public health issues on campus and throughout the community,
- host career panels, movie screenings, lectures and discussions to encourage students’ involvement in and familiarity of public health issues,
- provide networking opportunities for students by connecting them with faculty advisors, professionals and outside resources,
- help students navigate public health-related academic and professional resources, from internship opportunities to Masters programs to career preparation.
We are a academic-oriented organization co-advised by Dr. Katherine Johnson, Assistant Professor.
For more information, please join our Facebook group