The Student Professional Development Center (SPDC) provides guidance and support to students as they pursue successful careers and post-graduate work in Public Health. The SPDC assists with career exploration, job/internship searching, interview preparation, the graduate school process and much more. To schedule an appointment, call 336-278-6538 or stop by Moseley 140.
Your Career Advisor
Build your resume/CV
- Resume and cover letter resources
- See a sample resume for Public Health with sociocultural focus
- See a sample resume for Public Health with biological focus
Find a job, internship, or co-op
- Job and internship resources
- User guide for maximizing the Elon Job Network
- Utilize LinkedIn to explore connections and opportunities
Thinking about graduate or professional school?
Call 336-278-6538 or stop in Moseley 140 to schedule an appointment with René Jackson, Associate Director for Graduate School Programs, to discuss the application process, your personal statement, CV, and more.