LSB Sophomore Success – Engage, Prepare, Succeed
LSB Sophomore Success is an engaged learning program focused on jump-starting sophomore business or business-intended students in their career development. This event is also beneficial for those students who have the intent to declare as a business student.
- Gain experience presenting themselves to an employer in a professional setting
- Receive constructive feedback on networking, resume, and interviewing skills from professional representatives
- Learn how to navigate a business dining experience
- Meet and interact with no less than 3 professional representatives and/or alumni from various industries
- Take a LinkedIn professional headshot
Contact the Porter Family Professional Development Center in KoBC 106 at 336.278.6064.