President Book enjoys meeting with students to learn about their Elon experiences and for engaging conversation. Below are several opportunities for students to meet with President Book.
For all other inquiries, please email Kelly Elliston, executive assistant to the president, at email@example.com.
Coffee with the President
To schedule a 30 minute coffee with the president, please complete the form below. The following times are available:
- Friday, Oct. 1 – 8:00 a.m., 8:30 a.m. – Irazu
- Wednesday, Nov. 17 – 1:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m. – Irazu
- Thursday, Dec. 9 – 8:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m. – Irazu
President Book takes a Phoenix Walk around campus on Tuesdays at 7:00 a.m. and a few Friday afternoons. Walks begin at the Fitness Court along Haggard Avenue and last about 45 minutes.
You can join a Phoenix Walk beginning on Tuesday, Sept. 14 through Tuesday Nov. 30. Stay tuned to Elon University’s Instagram account for weather related updates.
- In addition, there will be Phoenix Walks on Friday, Sept. 17 at 1:00 p.m., and Friday, Oct. 8 at 1:00 p.m.
Don’t miss your chance to challenge President Book to a table tennis match. Join her at one of these dates:
- Thursday, Sept. 23 – 2:00 p.m. – Moseley Center
- Thursday, Nov. 11 – 1:00 p.m. – Moseley Center
- Thursday, Dec. 9 – 1:00 p.m. – Jordan Gym
Lunch with Six Students
Throughout the semester, President Book joins a lunch with six students. To sign up for a lunch, contact Mrs. Susan Lindley in Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.