Professional Etiquette: Meals, Meetings and Manners
Thursday, Feb. 12, 5-7 p.m., McKinnon Hall
The registration deadline has been extended to Monday, Feb. 9, at 8 a.m. for this event – registration is required! For registration instructions, please use the link at the right and look under Events on the homepage.
Ellen Baker, MA, founder of Culture2Culture, will share valuable information on how to dine with proper etiquette, use formal table settings appropriately and act professionally in a variety of business settings.
· Why business meals are for more than just eating
· About napkin etiquette, place settings and American versus European dining styles
· How to handle difficult-to-eat foods
· What not to eat at business functions
· Meeting and greeting etiquette at social events and business functions
Please contact Career Services at 336-278-6538 or come by Duke 101 with any questions.