The Office of Sustainability is accepting applications for intern positions for summer 2012 and the 2012-2013 academic year. The following positions are available:
• Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Intern. This intern will assist with projects related to Elon’s climate neutrality goal, specifically Elon’s next GHG inventory and research related to Elon’s Climate Action Plan.
• STARS Intern. This position will assist with projects related to Elon’s STARS (Sustainability Tracking Assessment and Rating System) report, specifically data collection and management.
2012-2013 Academic Year
• Sustainability Intern, Student Coordinator for the Eco-Reps Program. The primary responsibility of this intern is to help manage the Eco-Reps program, a student peer education program dedicated to promoting environmentally responsible behaviors.
• Education and Outreach Intern. This intern will develop and implement campaigns to increase awareness and sustainability behaviors among students, faculty and staff.
• Green Building Education Intern. This position will help educate the campus and greater community about sustainable design and construction practices and their benefits through the development of educational materials.
Applications are due to Elaine Durr (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5pm on Friday, April 13.