Eager to discover your leadership potential?
EV! is accepting applications for several open leadership positions for Spring 2013. Students who demonstrate a passion for service, strong leadership ability, dedication, enthusiasm and a positive attitude are encouraged to apply.
EV! is looking for students to fill the following positions for next semester:
• Campus Kitchen Food Resource Leader
• Linking Generations Coordinators (2)
• Individual Volunteer Coordinator for Safe Rides
• Group Volunteer Coordinator for Safe Rides
• Kopper Top LINCS
• PAYC LINCS
• Campus Kitchen/Safe Rides PR Liaison
• LINCS/Awareness PR Liaison
• Amnesty International Coordinator
• Oxfam Coordinator
• SGA Service Cluster Senator
Applications are available online or in the Kernodle Center for Service Learning and Community Engagement, Moseley 230. All applications must be received no later than Monday, Nov. 19 by 5 p.m. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.