Specialized curriculum in Copenhagen and Stockholm for students in biology, pre-health sciences, public health and neuroscience.
Meet with the director of the Biomedicine, Medical Practice and Policy, Neuroscience and Public Health programs at DIS: Study Abroad in Scandinavia.
Monday, April 18
DIS offers a variety of rigorous program options on its semester and summer programs in Copenhagen, Denmark and Stockholm, Sweden, including:
- Biomedicine in Copenhagen
- Medical Practice and Policy in Copenhagen
- Medical Practice and Policy in Stockholm
- Neuroscience in Copenhagen
- Public Health in Copenhagen
- Summer: Biomedicine, Public Health, and Neuroscience Courses in Copenhagen
All DIS program features:
- Field studies for each course in and around Copenhagen or Stockholm
- Core courses include a seminar week and short study tours around Denmark or Sweden.
- Week-long study tour elsewhere in Europe.
- All courses are taught in English
- Optional Danish or Swedish language & culture course