As students think about on-campus living options, they should consider applying for one of Elon's 23 Living Learning Community (LLC) for the 2019-20 academic year.
As students think about on-campus living options, they should consider applying for a Living Learning Community (LLC) for the 2019-20 academic year.
A Living Learning Community (LLC) is a group of students residing in the same residential community, interacting academically and socially with each other, faculty and staff around a shared topic, passion or interest.
Elon offers 23 Living Learning Communities for current students to choose from for next year. The LLC application period opened Monday, Nov. 5 and the priority deadline is Friday, Nov. 30, so please consider applying.
- Stop by our table at College Coffee on Tuesday, Nov. 6 or 13
- Stop by the Living Learning Community Information Fair and Ice Cream Social on Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 6:30 p.m. on the first floor of Moseley.
- Check out the Living Learning Community website
Why apply for a Living Learning Community?
- LLC Students are housed before all other students, they are premier leaders on campus and LLCs are some of the best communities within Elon’s residential campus.
- They are ranked top 10 in the nation! Students can apply TODAY. The application is currently available via Phoenix Connect.
- Students who apply for LLCs will have their housing confirmed in January and will not go through the general housing selection process in February and March.
- LLCs have also expanded into apartment-style environments, like the Interfaith and 1889 House LLC in Station at Mill Point.
Students with questions about Living Learning Communities should reach out to Aliana Harrison, associate director of residence life for residential education and community development at email@example.com or call the Residence Life Office at (336) 278-7300.