The Martha and Spencer Love School of Business welcomed new full-time faculty members in economics, finance, management and marketing.
The Martha and Spencer Love School of Business welcomed seven full-time faculty members in August 2019, bringing the school’s total number of full-time faculty to 65.
“We are delighted to welcome our diverse and talented group of colleagues to the Love School of Business,” said Raghu Tadepalli, dean of the Martha and Spencer Love School of Business. “Each of them brings valuable experience with them and as a group they chose Elon University because of their commitment to student learning and success. I wish them success.”
The new full-time faculty members are:
Steven Dinger, assistant professor of management
- B.S., Clemson University; M.S., Clemson University; Ph.D., University of Cincinnati
- Joins us from teaching at the University of Cincinnati.
- Scholarly interests: Analytics, data mining, programming, statistics, machine learning, reinforcement learning, artificial intelligence
Jiyoon (June) Kim, assistant professor of economics
- B.A., Yonsei University; M.A., University of Michigan; Ph.D., University of Michigan
- Joins us from teaching at Purdue University. Formerly was a research associate at Korea Credit Bureau.
- Scholarly interests: Labor and health economics, economics of welfare and poverty
Xin Liu, assistant professor of management
- B.S., Anhui University; PhD., University of Science & Technology of China
- Scholarly interests: Operations management, supply chain management, marketing interface and retailing operation
Mark McNabb, senior lecturer in finance
- B.S., University of North Carolina; M.S., University of Virginia; Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin
- Joins us from teaching at Wake Forest University. Formerly was chief investment officer at MCF Advisors.
Thibaut Morillon, assistant professor of finance
- Bachelor in Business/Managerial Economics, University of Versailles; Masters in Strategy & Management, University of Versailles; MBA, Southeast Missouri State University; Ph.D., University of Missouri-Columbia
- Joins us from teaching at the University of Missouri. Formerly was a financial advisor at LCL Bank.
- Scholarly interests: Mergers and acquisitions, international finance, corporate governance, real estate
Hannah Oh, assistant professor of marketing
- B.A., American University; M.S., Seoul National University; Ph.D., University of California, Irvine
- Joins us from teaching at East Carolina University.
- Scholarly interests: Marketing strategy, sustainability marketing, digital marketing, corporate social responsibility, product-harm crisis
George Talbert, assistant professor of marketing
- B.A., Morehouse College; MBA, Tilburg University; MBA, Purdue University; DBA, Georgia State University
- Joins us from teaching at Ball State University. Formerly was a business consultant.
- Scholarly interests: Collaboration, buyer-seller dyadic relationship, co-creation of value, persuasion, sales force recruiting, ingratiation