Over 500 students currently participate in one of Elon's 25 Living Learning Communities. As you think about your on-campus living options and experiences for next academic year Residence Life encourages you to consider applying for a Living Learning Community (LLC).
As you think about your on-campus living options and experiences for next academic year consider applying for a Living Learning Community (LLC). A Living Learning Community (LLC) is a group of students residing in the same residential community, interacting academically and socially with each other, faculty and staff around a shared topic, passion or interest. Elon offers 23 Living Learning Communities for current students through out our various residential neighborhoods. Applications are currently being accepted through Friday, February 7th.
Benefits of a Living Learning Community
- Engage- Interact with faculty and staff outside of the classroom through events, trips and frequent check-ins.
- Belong- Form stronger communities and a greater sense of belonging as you live and learn with a diverse group of people with a common interest.
- Connect– Explore a variety of topics, majors or interests that serve as instant connection points with peers, faculty, and staff who have similar interest and passion.
- Mentor– Form strong bonds and mentoring relationships with faculty and staff.
- Choose– Receive priory housing prior to the general housing selection process.
If you have any questions about Living Learning Communities please reach out to Aliana Harrison, Associate Director of Residence Life for Residential Education and Community Development at email@example.com or call the Residence Life Office at 336-278-7300.