Deadline to submit resume to Elon Job Network and Student Professional Development Center is 11 p.m. Tuesday, April 14
There are employers in Elon’s network all over the country that are hiring for open positions.
Seniors looking for jobs after graduation are encouraged to submit their resume into the annual Senior Resume Drop. The program, run by the Student Professional Development Center, delivers books of resumes to those employers.
Graduating seniors can choose to submit their resumes for positions in Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., Charlotte, N.C., and Raleigh, N.C. Students open to relocating anywhere in the U.S. can also select that option for wider distribution of their resumes. Students may submit resumes to more than one location.
Seniors should submit their resumes to the Elon Job Network, where it will be reviewed by SPDC staff and can be revised if necessary.
The deadline for submission is 11 p.m. Tuesday, April 14.
Job Posting Numbers and Cities:
- 21863 Senior Resume Drop – Charlotte
- 21861 Senior Resume Drop – Raleigh
- 21860 Senior Resume Drop – Washington DC
- 21862 Senior Resume Drop – New York
- 21864 Senior Resume Drop – Boston
- 21865 Senior Resume Drop – ANY LOCATION (students willing to relocate to any U.S. city including those listed above)
Students should ensure their resume has been reviewed by the SPDC before submitting or reach out to the SPDC through EJN or at (336) 278-6538 with questions.