The deadline to apply for the roles is Friday, March 10.
Getting involved in Elon Volunteers! is a great opportunity to develop leadership skills, connect and collaborate with peers who share similar values, and make a positive impact in the local community.
We are currently advertising for paid roles for next year, including:
- Elon Volunteers! Executive Director for Leadership and Development
- Elon Volunteers! Executive Director for Outreach and Collaboration
- Alamance Community College Coordinator
- Boys and Girls Club Coordinator
- CityGate Dream Center Coordinator
- Peacehaven Farm Coordinator
- United Way of Alamance County Coordinator
- America Reads Coordinator
For more information about these positions and how to apply visit www.tinyurl.com/evapps (applications are submitted through the Elon Job Network).
The deadline to apply for these roles is Friday, March 10!
Questions can be directed to Kyle Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.