Fifteen of Elon University School of Law's top students in the Class of 2024 will guide publication next year of the student-run and student-edited scholarly journal.
Elon University School of Law Professor Eric Fink has announced the editorial board for Volume 17 of the Elon Law Review, the law school’s oldest scholarly journal.
In addition to editing the journal, editorial board members earn academic credit by helping to plan and manage the Elon Law Review’s annual symposium.
The recently elected editorial board from the Class of 2024:
- Editor in Chief: Ashley Joines
- Managing Editor: Julie Cline
- Business Editor: Jaclyn Burke
- Articles Editors: Melo Augustine, Libby Fadl, & John Ferebee
- Chief Symposium Editor: Rebecca Iyoob
- Symposium Editors: Macaylee Anderson & Lauren Smith
- Notes & Comments Editors: Sydney Keesee, Abbey Marzen, & Cameron Samek
- Membership Editor: Elena Carrion
- Online Editor: Moriah Howard
- Staff Editor: Brooke McCormick
The Elon Law Review was founded in 2008. Its leaders can be reached at email@example.com.