The faculty are an integral part to every student’s graduation. Here is some important information on how you can help make graduation a success:

  • Senior grades are due by the date listed on the Academic Calendar. Seniors are designated in OnTrack for Grading.
  • If you have a grade change for a senior before graduation, email us immediately from your Elon address and we will manually correct it. After graduation, resume routing grade change requests through the online form.
  • The Office of the Registrar cannot provide substitutions or exceptions; students must see the chair of the department with these inquiries.
  • If you are an advisor for a senior or have seniors registered in your class, please remind them that they need to apply for graduation through this website.
  • The Office of the Registrar uses My Progress to clear students for graduation. Review your advisee’s progress to ensure they are on track to complete all remaining requirements. If there are any questions or concerns about a student’s audit that you are unable to answer, please contact our office for assistance.