University Communications takes directory portraits of faculty and staff in open sessions, with no appointment needed. The portraits are taken from chest up on a gray backdrop in a photo studio.
* Please check this page before coming for a portrait; occasionally these dates must be amended.
- Monday, August 19: 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 21: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 22: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 26: 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 27: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
These dates will be updated monthly and are subject to change. Please check this page before coming for a portrait.
Our studio is located in Truitt Building on South Campus, at the corner of S. Antioch and Trollinger Avenues. The street address is 103. S. Antioch Avenue.
After the Session
Once your photo is in the directory, you may download a high-resolution version for your own professional use. To do so, visit www.elon.edu/directories. Log in at the bottom left, and the editing page will open. Beneath your photo, click the download link to download a high-resolution copy of your portrait to your computer.