University Communications takes directory portraits of faculty and staff in open sessions each month. No appointment is necessary, simply just drop in during a session that suits you. The portraits are taken from chest up on a gray backdrop in a photo studio.
* Please check this page before coming for a portrait; occasionally these dates must be amended.
- Monday, March 23: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 24: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 21: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 22: 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
These dates will be updated monthly and are subject to change. Please check this page before coming for a portrait.
Our studio is located in Truitt Building on South Campus, at the corner of S. Antioch and Trollinger Avenues. The street address is 103. S. Antioch Avenue. There is a parking lot behind our building.
After the Session
Once your photo is in the directory, you may download a high-resolution version for your own professional use. To do so, visit www.elon.edu/directories. Log in at the bottom left, and the editing page will open. Beneath your photo, click the download link to download a high-resolution copy of your portrait to your computer.