As of June, directory portraiture has resumed for fully vaccinated faculty and staff. The upcoming portrait sessions are listed below.
University Communications takes directory portraits of faculty and staff in open sessions each month. No appointment is necessary, simply just drop in during a session that suits you. They are indoors and unmasked, so you must be fully vaccinated. The portraits are taken from chest up on a gray backdrop in a photo studio.
* Please check this page before coming for a portrait; occasionally these dates must be amended with short notice.
- Monday, September 20: 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 21: 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 11: 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 12: 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Our studio is located in Truitt Building on South Campus, at the corner of S. Antioch and Trollinger Avenues. The street address is 103. S. Antioch Avenue. There is a parking lot behind the building.
After the Session
Once your photo is in the directory, you may download a high-resolution version for your own professional use. To do so, visit www.elon.edu/directories. Log in at the bottom left, and the editing page will open. Beneath your photo, click the download link to download a high-resolution copy of your portrait to your computer.