University Communications takes directory portraits of faculty and staff in open sessions, with no appointment needed. Just stop by during one of the sessions listed below.
The portraits are taken on a gray backdrop with even lighting in a studio setting. They are taken from the chest up.
- Monday, August 20: 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 22: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 23: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 18: 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 19: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
These dates will be updated monthly and are subject to change. Please check this page before coming for a portrait.
Our studio is located in Truitt Building on South Campus, at the corner of S. Antioch and Trollinger Avenues. The street address is 103. S. Antioch Avenue.
After the Session
Once your photo is in the directory, you may download a high-resolution version for your own professional use. To do so, visit www.elon.edu/directories. Log in at the bottom left, and the editing page will open. Beneath your photo, click the download link to download a high-resolution copy of your portrait to your computer.