KCSL: Director of Christian education, youth and music ministry needed
First Presbyterian Church is in need of an administrative and program assistant to the director of Christian education for approximately 12 to 16 hours/week, Monday- Thursday (hours can vary). Examples of duties follow:
1) Correspondence- both written and Mail-merge emails.
2) Creating and completing ministry bulletin boards.
3) Placing and confirming curriculum orders.
4) Copy and collate quarterly curriculum books for teachers (adult and children).
5) Organize and re-stock education supplies.
6) Receive, collate and confirm class/event registration (for adult and children’s programs).
7) Vacation Bible School- receive, collate and format registrations, class rosters, assist with printing of signs and decorations.
8) Copies of children’s weekly worship bulletins.
9) Set-up for weekly Bible Studies- i.e., make tea, coffee and prepare a refreshment area for adult students.
10) Assist with set up for major events throughout the liturgical year-i.e., Lenten workshop, VBS, Adult speaker events, fall festival, Advent workshop and children’s Christmas program
***All Elon students must complete Title IX Training on Moodle before volunteering in the community. Your agency may also require a criminal background check. Please click here for more information: http://www.elon.edu/e-web/students/servicelearning/titleIX.xhtml.
If interested, please contact Mary Gowan at email@example.com