Teach For America-Application Deadline - Feb. 20
If you want to do something significant after college and make a real change working to end injustice – Teach For America may be the perfect option.
What is Teach For America? EJN ID # 10438
Teach For America is developing a movement of leaders who will help drive change at every level of our education system toward the goal of creating educational equity. These leaders start their paths as corps members who teach for two years in urban and rural high-need communities and help students make the academic progress that expands their opportunities. Deeply affected by their teaching experience, our alumni continue to advocate for students and build lasting change in many different roles and fields. Learn more by watching this 2 minute video.
The Basics of Teach For America:
- All academic majors and backgrounds accepted (background in education/teacher certification is not required)
- Salary ranging from $25,500-$51,000 a year with health insurance and retirement benefits
- Regional placement is not random; applicants preference location in our 46 regions
- All grade levels (preK-12) and subjects
- Graduate school and employer partnerships offered
- Intensive training, support and career development provided
FINAL Application Deadline: Thursday, Feb. 20. Apply to the 2014 Teach For America corps.
For more information, visit www.teachforamerica.org.