The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment conducts a regular cycle of national surveys as part of the university’s assessment program. These surveys provide information about our faculty, staff, and students’ experiences, attitudes, and perceptions of the Elon experience. If you are planning a survey with more than 300 prospective participants, please contact OIRA to coordinate and plan your institutional survey.
2020 – 2021 Survey Schedule
OIRA Administered Surveys
- New Student Survey (First Year Experience Advisory): August
- Survey of the Lecturer Rank (Academic Council): October
- Fall Student Survey (First Year Experience Advisory, Residential Education, Office of the Provost, Student Life): October – November
- Faculty & Staff Wellness and Well-being (Human Resources, Office of the President): October
- Spring Student Survey: April
Other Campus Surveys
- First Generation Student Survey (First Generation Student Support Services): December
- Multi-Institutional Study of Leadership (MSL) (Student Life): March
- Fraternity & Sorority Experiences Survey (FSES) – Tentative: Spring
- Deferred to 2021: Commuter Habits Survey (Office of Sustainability)
- Deferred: Residential Campus Assessment (Residential Campus Assessment Team)
- Deferred: Residential Experience Survey (Residence Life): January
Contact OIRA to have your survey added to this list.
Recent National Surveys
Select a link to learn more about a survey including the planned administration schedule.