Elon has partnered with ComPsych GuidanceResources® to offer caring and support services for University employees (and their families). This service provides access to confidential support to address a variety of personal or professional issues. This resource is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at no charge.
Highly trained clinicians in your area will listen to your concerns and help you or your family members with any issues, including:
- Anxiety, depression, stress
- Grief, loss and life adjustments
Employees and their family members may receive 5 (five) in-person counseling sessions per issue at no cost.
Our specialists provide qualified referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do list, such as:
- Finding child and elder care
- Hiring movers or home repair contractors
- Planning events, locating pet care
Talk to our attorneys for practical assistance with your most pressing legal issues, including:
- Divorce, adoption, family law, wills, trusts and more
- Need representation? Get a free 30-minute consultation and a 25% reduction in fees.
Our financial experts can assist with a wide range of issues, including:
- Retirement planning, taxes
- Relocation, mortgages, insurance
- Budgeting, debt, bankruptcy and more
If you prefer to look for your own solutions and guidance, GuidanceResources® Online (WebID: ELON1) is your 24/7 link to vital information, tools, and support. Log on for:
- Articles, podcasts, videos, slideshows
- On-demand training
- “Ask the Expert” personal responses to your questions
Eligibility and Payment
This service is available to all University employees (and their families) at no cost.
Access the Service
You can access these services by calling or utilizing the ComPsych GuidanceResources® site.
Phone (866) 532-8651
You’ll speak to a counseling professional who will listen to your concerns and can guide you to the appropriate services you require.
Register on the GuidanceResources® site using the dedicated Web ID: ELON1.